The Role-Playing Forum
Hello and welcome to The Role-Playing Forum! Just click on than "register" part to join! ;D Or if you are already a member of this site, then click "log in"!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Role-Playing Forum
Hello and welcome to The Role-Playing Forum! Just click on than "register" part to join! ;D Or if you are already a member of this site, then click "log in"!
The Role-Playing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣ Empty ♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣

Post by Katiegirl97 Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Maturity: High| Everything and Anything
Fantasy: High| Vampires, Werewolves, runaways, and others

Crystal View

Hello and welcome to the least normalest school in the world. Yes I said the least normalest, why you may ask, well because here at the school doesn't have normal students like usal high schools. All the students have secrets and abilities, like for example I'm a Vampire who can run through solid objects and read minds. My best friend is a werewolf who can talk to animals, and my worst enemy the world is a english princess, but thats not for me to tell.
Everyone here has there own story and there own history maybe they'll tell you maybe not. It's there option whether they will or not, so have fun and good luck oh and one more thing. The best and smartest thing to do is try not to get killed by the *Sorry you Message has just ended"

Crystal View High school and College is a huge unknown school in Crystal View. Crystal View is located on a unknown place on the coast of Florida. The place is beautiful, it has palm trees, oak trees, Red woods, Roses, Hibiscuses, Carnations and any type of trees and flowers possible in the in the whole world. There is everything there that anyone could ever want, Foods from China, Australia, Puta Cona, The Carribian, Germany, ect. Anyone would be lucky to come to this school and now the Dorms

The Dorms has 2 beds that has memory foam mattresses and pillows. The sheets are changed every single day by a magic from the Principal. There room is as big as big as a hotel suiet room, it has a king size bathroom, a balcony, a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 tables, 2 dressers in each room, and anything else you could ever Imagine. Oh there is one more thing, the room is charmed, it looks like anything you want it to look like. Now hows that for a dorm room-

Rules
* Follow Abby's rules
No cussing if you have to but *She/He swore* or *Beep* I guess
Use (),{},[], Or OOC: when out of Character
* Type "Secrets" in your form so I know you read the rules Wink.
Pm all forms to me
* Keep Characters Origanal no Edward Cullens, Alex Russos, Miley Stewert, ect
Be as Creative as possibal
* No Power Playing or Godmodling
*No using Red or Blue there for Mods and Admins only
*Please no Graphic Births
*and Last but not least Have fun Wink

*Form*
Name:
Personality:
Likes/Hobbies:
Dislikes/fears:
History:
Secret:
Other:

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣ Empty Re: ♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣

High School

Katiegirl97
Spoiler:

CheezyDoodle
Spoiler:

Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Spoiler:

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

College Students

Katiegirl97
Spoiler:

MCRRockz123
Spoiler:

Nova^^
Spoiler:

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:21 pm

(Please tell me you still have my forms? Very Happy I lost them. -_-)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 pm

| Uhhh I think I do Hold on x) |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 pm

(KK, thanks. Smile)

(Yea, smilies! xD)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:31 am

(( rp anyone?? ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova^^ Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 am

Secret.

Name: Fate
Grade: Collage: sophmore
Description: He has long white hair, with deep blue eyes. He normally wares a white shirt with blue jeans. He has a black trench coat thats bullet proof. His hair is sometimes put into a french braid, though it is hard for him to do it himself, he learned how to. His shoes are normally boots.
Personality: He's somtimes shy about opening up, but when he finds somebody he trusts, he will. He can change personalities fast, so beware, though he's not bipollur. He just wares a mask, to say, so he acts differently sometimes. It's often hard for him to piece together his feelings for people, let alone tell them.
Likes/Hobbies: He loves swords and sword fighting. He was trained with swords, but shows best talent in spear fighting. He loves older things in life, having grown up around the world and learning different things.
Dislikes/fears: He has some trust issues, so that gets in the way. He's scared of vampires sometimes, but he states that fear cannot stop him. However, he is deathly afraid of fire.
History: His family was killed in a house fire when he was seven. His uncle saved him, and taught him how to live his life. His uncle was rich and traveled the world, though he didn't give Fate any money. He gave him on odd name, Fate, and told him he had to learn the ways of the world or die. Fate grew up on streets when his uncel was drunk and kicked him out. His uncle always took him back, but he learned to live on his own for the most part. His mother was a witch with great power, but he tried and failed. In time, he came up with the only way to defeat her. Though it would bless her child, it would also give it a curse. Late at night, he drove a knife into Fate's heart when he was weeks old. The wizard then brought him back to life. This gave Fate unusual powers, but also gave him a good curse and a bad curse.
Other:
Secret: His hair is due to the fact that he was cursed when he was born. His blessing is the power to take mater out of the air and create wings. His good curse or better curse, is the fact that he is part robot. His arm can change into a weapon and his eye can change to black with green pupils to detail the things around him. It gives him super strength on his firing arm, and the ability to jump and fall better then humans. His eye can do many different things, and reveal to him often the true nature of people. It tells when they are lying as well, but that doesn't always work for him. His bad curse is that fire fallows him wherever he goes. His families death was due to this curse.
Other: He has a pet feret named Indi. He's also a great dancer and singer, due to the fact he has traveled the world.

(( Oh and this character isn't all original I figured, well his power isn't. Though most of it is, he sounds an aweful lot like Allen, his power does. Lol, but I mixed it up so it isn't. Plus his personality is different. ))
Nova^^
Nova^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:41 am

Nova^^ wrote:Secret.

Name: Fate
Grade: Collage: sophmore
Description: He has long white hair, with deep blue eyes. He normally wares a white shirt with blue jeans. He has a black trench coat thats bullet proof. His hair is sometimes put into a french braid, though it is hard for him to do it himself, he learned how to. His shoes are normally boots.
Personality: He's somtimes shy about opening up, but when he finds somebody he trusts, he will. He can change personalities fast, so beware, though he's not bipollur. He just wares a mask, to say, so he acts differently sometimes. It's often hard for him to piece together his feelings for people, let alone tell them.
Likes/Hobbies: He loves swords and sword fighting. He was trained with swords, but shows best talent in spear fighting. He loves older things in life, having grown up around the world and learning different things.
Dislikes/fears: He has some trust issues, so that gets in the way. He's scared of vampires sometimes, but he states that fear cannot stop him. However, he is deathly afraid of fire.
History: His family was killed in a house fire when he was seven. His uncle saved him, and taught him how to live his life. His uncle was rich and traveled the world, though he didn't give Fate any money. He gave him on odd name, Fate, and told him he had to learn the ways of the world or die. Fate grew up on streets when his uncel was drunk and kicked him out. His uncle always took him back, but he learned to live on his own for the most part. His mother was a witch with great power, but he tried and failed. In time, he came up with the only way to defeat her. Though it would bless her child, it would also give it a curse. Late at night, he drove a knife into Fate's heart when he was weeks old. The wizard then brought him back to life. This gave Fate unusual powers, but also gave him a good curse and a bad curse.
Other:
Secret: His hair is due to the fact that he was cursed when he was born. His blessing is the power to take mater out of the air and create wings. His good curse or better curse, is the fact that he is part robot. His arm can change into a weapon and his eye can change to black with green pupils to detail the things around him. It gives him super strength on his firing arm, and the ability to jump and fall better then humans. His eye can do many different things, and reveal to him often the true nature of people. It tells when they are lying as well, but that doesn't always work for him. His bad curse is that fire fallows him wherever he goes. His families death was due to this curse.
Other: He has a pet feret named Indi. He's also a great dancer and singer, due to the fact he has traveled the world.

(( Oh and this character isn't all original I figured, well his power isn't. Though most of it is, he sounds an aweful lot like Allen, his power does. Lol, but I mixed it up so it isn't. Plus his personality is different. ))

| Accepted Novers Wink
And when I said "Make it Original" I meant like... Don't make a Edward Cullen and say he's a Vampire or a Miley Stewert thats a rock star in secret.
Take a little infromation it okay Wink |

____

|I can't find them Jessers, I had so many PMs it deleted it Sad.
Im sorry. But I can just add your from TWIG if you'd like.|
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:34 pm

*Form*
Name: Ashley Greene
Grade: 11
Description:

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣ Thumbnail.aspx?q=171570175304&id=1c79cd6ba52c9688f0ed59e47a2d26b4&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.fashion-res.com%2fEX%2f10-08-21%2fselena_gomez
Personality: Shy girl that rarely talks much and tries to hid from everyone the rest of her personality tbpo

Likes/Hobbies: being by herself, listening to music, playing her guitar, her pet Falcon
Dislikes/fears: accidentally touching a person, her secret, spiders
History: She lived in Boston, Massachusetts before coming to live down in Florida and go to Crystal View. She has a younger sister that is a pain and also a pet falcon that she uses sometimes to send messages to people
Secret: She can see people's auras in colors around their body and by one touch she can read a person's mind and inflict pain to the person
Other: "Secrets"

*Form*
Name: Nick Turner

Grade: 10
Description:

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣ Thumbnail.aspx?q=192663203853&id=d0e78af18639562d00c3d7d1ec114291&url=http%3a%2f%2ffredfigglehorn.com%2fwall%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2flucas_cruikshank-225x300
Personality: tbpo
Likes/Hobbies: surfing, his pet rat, football, nighttime, hanging out with friends
Dislikes/fears: tofu, being too close to fire, hunters
History: He's lived in Florida his whole life, and is an only child.
Secret: Werewolf
Other: "Secrets"
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:38 pm

| Thanks :3
Where have I heard the name Ashley Green before X)? |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:42 pm

(I dunno. . . . . . .)
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:23 pm

| I just relized thats the girl who plays Alice from Twilight |

|Rp?|
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:55 pm

(It is? Hmm, could you change her last name to, uh, Blaque)
(sure, who and who?)
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:05 pm

| That happens to me sometimes,
Uh let me make some people first since.... I dont have any x) |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:42 pm

(okay. . . . . .)
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova^^ Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:45 am

(( Oh, okay, thanks!! I love that nickname!! I'm putting it in there! XD I'll roleplay, I'm not sure if I can start though. ))
Nova^^
Nova^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:19 am

*Form*
Name: Jennifer Denal
Grade: in College, | Havn't decided 1-5 year yet |
Description: |Changing Pic|
Personality: She is a Back stabber, popular girl who can be really hot headed, Snob at times, and stubborn. Jen tries not to be friends with people because of her secret. She always hangs out in the woods away from people and just anything.
Likes/Hobbies: Being alone
Dislikes/fears: I dont know
History: Her mom was a witch and her dad was a werewolf
Secret: She's a witch werewolf and was biten by a vampire so shes like scary dangerous.
Other: *I know it already*

| I've never had a stuck up character before lol |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova^^ Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:09 pm

(( I guess I can start, if everyone is okay with that? ))
Nova^^
Nova^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:51 am

| I can hodl on Wink |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 am

Jennifer drove to school in her Dark blue Comaro. She parked in the schools parking-lot and left her stuff in her car. Jen walked into the courtyard and watched the cheerleading team, she would of gone over there since she was a cheerleader but didn't and headed into the woods instead.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 am

| Cheezy, I have Isabella(9th grade), Drake(10th grade),and I can clone Jennifer(College) |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:10 pm

(You can use whoever, I want to use Ashley, you or I start?)
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:55 pm

| Drake and Ashley?
Can you start? |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:49 pm

Ashley was sitting on a wooden bench that was in the school's courtyard. Near her was a tall old oak tree that slightly shaded her from the sun that was slowly rising to the highest peak in the sky. She was lightly strumming her acoustic guitar, staring down at it so she couldn't look up at the people who walked by her. Today she was wearing an aqua colored jacket hoody, the hood over her head and zipped up all the way even though it was fairly warm day, some jeans that ripped slightly near her knees, and some comfortable sandals. She usually wore this everyday for some reason that no one could understand why.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next