The Role-Playing Forum
Hello and welcome to The Role-Playing Forum! Just click on than "register" part to join! ;D Or if you are already a member of this site, then click "log in"!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Role-Playing Forum
Hello and welcome to The Role-Playing Forum! Just click on than "register" part to join! ;D Or if you are already a member of this site, then click "log in"!
The Role-Playing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

••Sleepy Hollow....I'm Not Okay because of Your Way••....... •Part 1•

2 posters

Go down

••Sleepy Hollow....I'm Not Okay because of Your Way••....... •Part 1• Empty ••Sleepy Hollow....I'm Not Okay because of Your Way••....... •Part 1•

Post by MCRRockz123 Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Maturity: High: kissing, hand holding,
Fantasy: High: Vampires, zombies, mummys, etc.

You wandering around a creappy old graveyard when a hand pops out and grabs your ankle, you scream but oddly enough you can't hear your own scream. You try to scream louder but it doesn't work, you black out from wasting all you energy on trying to scream and smake into the dirt, next thing you know a sweet old woman is feeding you from a bowl what looks to like blood. She smiles at you, as you open your eyes she smiled again and says," Welcome to Sleepy Hollow. A resort for the livig dead." Your eyes get bug as an adventure awaits every place you go.

Rules:
*•Follow all Rp rules and these rules•*
••PM me all forms••
•••Fill out entire form•••
••••Use (),[],{}, or OCC: when not rping!!••••
•••••!!!!Have Fun!!!•••••

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Species:
Other:

1. Info
2. Charries
3. Announcments

Last edited by MCRRockz123 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

••Sleepy Hollow....I'm Not Okay because of Your Way••....... •Part 1• Empty Re: ••Sleepy Hollow....I'm Not Okay because of Your Way••....... •Part 1•

Post by MCRRockz123 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:51 am

••Charries••
CheezyDoodle:
Annabeth Jennings/18/Vampire
Trent Karson/17/Vampire
MCRRockz123:
Sarah Cunningham/16/Vampire
Nancy Salvatore/18/Vampire
Haley Howard/2 months/Vampire
Taylorn Salvatore/26/Vampire
Griffen Salvatore/24/Vampire
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

••Sleepy Hollow....I'm Not Okay because of Your Way••....... •Part 1• Empty Re: ••Sleepy Hollow....I'm Not Okay because of Your Way••....... •Part 1•

Post by MCRRockz123 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:56 am

••Announcment••
7/26.RP was made
7/27•~• You May Now Post!!!!!•~•
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:46 pm

(rp scoobi)
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:06 pm

((Sure Cheez who and who??))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:22 pm

(you can choose)
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:36 pm

((Trent and Sarah??))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:16 pm

(ok, can you start?)
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:33 pm

((Surezz:) ))

Sarah was walking towards her parents gravesite. She was sad and hated comeong to replace the flowers becase she always cried when she came. This time she came at night her friends had said she should stop coming that way she would stop crying so she came at night so they woldnt know.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Trent was wandering around, looking down at his feet. He was thinking about his mother, a grim frown on his face. Sighing, he decided not to think about her. He jumped when an owl hooted since th hoot had disturbed the eerie silence.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Sarah, when she rea he'd her parents grave, started to cry very softly. She sniffles the tears back and used her Ipone to see around the dark crepoy graveyard. She finnaly reacher parents grave but couldn't hold the tears back anylonger. She set the flowers down on top of the gravestone and started walking fastly back. In her way and tripped and blacked out.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Trent heard crying, so he headed towards it, a little bit curious. Suddnely the crying stopped and he became confused and slightly curious. He then suddenly tripped over something but he caught himself from falling. Trent looked down to a girl, unoncious. He bent down and picked her up in his arms. He then started to shake her to try to get her to wake up.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:15 am

Sarah coundn't wake up. Her soul was being sucked out of her body...soon the person shaking her theirs would be to.

Sarah's soul was soon sucked out and was being pulled into the nearest grave. Human's couldn't see it but Vampire's, Zombie's and Mummy's could.

Sarah's soul that was basiclly transparent was standing infront of what looked to her as a giant desk with a Mummy behind it write thing's down and stapeling things together. Her soul fake coughed and the Mummy looked over and down from the desk. He inhaled then smiled. " Good a human." He said smiling. Sarah's eyes were big at this point.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:38 am

"Come on, wake up." he said, shaking her still. He sighed. "Guess I could take her to a hospital." Trent muttered, getting up and carrying her like a baby. He then slowly started to head for the exit of this cemetery.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Sarah's soul was scared but soon was fine after the Mummy told her how and why she had been taken from her body down there were she stood. She nodded and followed him into a semi- lit room with Candles ligning the walls.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Where Trent thought the exit was, was a huge stone wall with spikes on the to top. "What, I thought it was here." he said, frowning. He could climb over the wall, but since he was holding this girl, it was impossible for him. Sighing, he headed off in another direction to find the exit.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Sarah saw a girl about her age in the corner scared looking but had a smile on her face. It wasn't the everything is so awsome here smile it was a creppy murderer type smile. Sarah tensed.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 pm

After what seemed like hours of searching, he couldn't find the exit. He sat the girl down on the ground then he laid down, breathing heavily.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:23 pm

The mummy went back to his desk and found another human just above were they were. He made the graves tone were he sat move forward to make him black out. He smiled as slolwy his soul was being sucked even though he was still conscious and breathing.

Sarah walked out of the room for fear of the girl in the corner would hurt her.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Trent looked over at the girl. She looked almost dead-like. "I hope I haven't been lugging a dead body the whole time." he muttered, sighing. His vision then started to get blurry. "I can't be tired now, can I said." he said quietly, blinking and rubbing his eyes.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:30 am

Sarah flipped the peice of paper over in curiosity. There were rules you had to follow, so she read them and shrugged.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Trent was now having a hard time trying to keep his eye lids open. "I guess I could rest for a minute." he said, starting to lay down. As soon as his head was about to hit the ground, he blacked out.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down