The Role-Playing Forum
Hello and welcome to The Role-Playing Forum! Just click on than "register" part to join! ;D Or if you are already a member of this site, then click "log in"!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Role-Playing Forum
Hello and welcome to The Role-Playing Forum! Just click on than "register" part to join! ;D Or if you are already a member of this site, then click "log in"!
The Role-Playing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣ - Page 5 Empty Re: ♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:15 pm

I looked up. "Uh, yeah, e-everything's just fine." I gave out a little nervous laugh. I looked around the room axciously. "So um, ready to go?" I asked, glad we had already payed.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣ - Page 5 Empty Re: ♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣

Post by Katiegirl97 Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Drake nodded "Hurricane Katrina, Yah. It was really bad, I lost my little sister in the storm" he said softly looking at the ground thinking of his sister

Melody shrugged "I dont know, like your intrests, uh history so on so on" she said with a shrug-
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Andrew narrowed his eyes lightly "It depeneds, what happened? Whats wrong?" he asked her getting up
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:10 pm

I sighed. "Andrew, it's nothing. Don't worry about it." Oh no, this is bad. This is very very bed. Oh God, what was Blake gonna say? Did he not know yet or had he not been called so far?
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Andrew knew something was up so he didn't say anything.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:52 pm

"Oh, that's terrible." she said, frowning and feeling sorry for him. Sure her little sister, Taylor, was a pain, but she would miss her if she died.

"Well I like skateboarding for one thing, singing, playing the drum, and I also like to play football from time to time." he said with a thoughtful look. "I used to live in small town Olivia, Minnesota. The corn capital of the world." Conner said, looking over at Melody. "Sometimes I would go out and play in the cornfields with my friends." he mumured, thinking about how fun it was.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:09 pm

I stood up nervously, my hands slighty shaking. "So, um, ready to go?" My eyes automatically scanned the room. I needed to get out of there and quick.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Andrew nodded at her and stood up still being quiet-
__

Drake nodded slightly "Uh, Lets talk about something happier" he said looking up slightly "So... you want to go get some Icecream or something?" he asked her.

Melody listened to him and nodded as he spoke like she usally did when people spoke. She smiled lightly when he said played in cornfields, she'd never done or even thought of doing that but it did sound fun. "I lived in Omaha, Nebraska" she said with a small smile
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:06 pm

"Ice cream, that's sounds good." Ashley said with a smile and pushed her wavy dark brown hair out of her eyes.

"Omaha, Nebraska, eh? It's the largest city in Nebraska, Isn't it?" he asked with a thoughtful look, staring up at the starry night sky then looked over at Melody.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Drake smiled at her "Alright. I'll buy" he said with a smile at Ashley

Melody followed his gaze up to the sky and nodded "I think so" she said with a small nod. She looked back at him and smiled lightly
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Ashley nodded. "Lead the way." she said with a slight grin.

Conner soon came to the school. He entered and headed off toward the office to see where Justin lived in this school.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm

I stood up and quickly walked to the door, my eyes again scanning the room for no one in paticular.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Melody followed besided them and looked around as she passed by lockers, posters, doors, then it dawned on her, she goes to this school too. Or at least did, she doesn't go to classes like she should.

Drake smiled "Alright" he said with a grin before he started to walk torwards the east point, which was where it was. Luckly it wasn't very far away
___

Andrew followed to the door and walked out holding the door for her as he looked at his shoes. His mind was... dazed out and unfocused since he was still curious and confused about Serina's emotion earlier after she talked on the phone.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:19 pm

I quickly walked through the door and got in my car, waiting for him to get in.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Ashley quickly followed after him, grinning slightly.

Conner opened the door to the office and found an elderly lady at the desk. He walked up towards her and made a "M-hmm" kind of sound to get her attention. The lady looked up and smiled at him. "Well hello there," she said in a sweet voice "What can I do for you?" "Um, do you know where Justin lives in this school?" Conner asked, pointing to his friend floating in the air. "Hmm, I will need to check." the lady said and went over to the a file cabinet.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Andrew got into the passanger's side and watched through the dash board.
___

Melody followed besided Conner and looked at the older woman as they waited to find out where Justin's dorm was.

Drake looked at her "So, what do you want to talk about?" he asked her as they walked.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:05 am

"He is in room fourty-three." The old lady said, looking over at them. Conner thanked her and headed for the the door.

"I dunno." Ashley said quietly as she kept walking, stuffing her hands in her jacket's pocket.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5