The Role-Playing Forum
Hello and welcome to The Role-Playing Forum! Just click on than "register" part to join! ;D Or if you are already a member of this site, then click "log in"!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Role-Playing Forum
Hello and welcome to The Role-Playing Forum! Just click on than "register" part to join! ;D Or if you are already a member of this site, then click "log in"!
The Role-Playing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣ - Page 2 Empty Re: ♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣

Post by Katiegirl97 Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Drake sat in the woods and up in a tree. He stood up side down on a tree branch and listened to his itouch. Drake was exstremly bored so he started thinking of things he could do. He messed with his jacket and frowned lightly he hated his life, because he was this hybrid freak as he put it. He had large black wings that he hid underneath his leather jacket and unlike most he was exstremly pale because he was 20% vampry 30% Werewolf the other 50% he had no idea. He sometimes wished he could just have some person come and end his life-
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣ - Page 2 Empty Re: ♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:00 pm

(Please and thank you, Kitty-Kate! :3)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:11 pm

"You play great." a deep voice said, and Ashley glanced up to see a cute-looking senior boy whose aura color around his whole body was a bright yellow. Before she had her 'powers' she would have been friendly and a little flirty, but now she just looked back down at her guitar and stayed quiet. "Um, hello." he said, and tapped her shoulder. She suddenly stopped playing and she could hear his thoughts."What's with her?" he was thinking. Ashley also watched as he fell to the ground, twitching slightly. She stared at him for a few minutes, tears coming to her eyes. Then she took off, running away and leaving her guitar at the bench.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Drake's tight hearing caught a sound of someone running and he lost his concentration and fell on his back. He jumped up and felt his back to make sure his wings were still hiden in his jacket. Drake followed the sound of someone crying-
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Ashley came to a stop at the edge of a nearby forest and sat down on a fallen tree. Tears streamed down her face.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Drake soon saw a girl, she looked older then him a junior or a senior maybe, he wasn't sure. He walked torwards her "Hey... you Okay?" he asked her-
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Ashley looked up to see a boy that was surrounded by a pale yellow aura color. "I'm fine." she said, wiping the tears around her eyes.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Drake tilted his head to the side and then looked straight at her watery eyes "Then why are you crying?" he asked her in a soft friendly voice
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 pm

"No reason." Ashley said quietly, looking down at her sandals.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Drake gave her a look a soft look "You might not know me but Im a pretty good listener" he said sitting down with a friendly smile-
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:38 pm

"Well, I am sort of cursed." she said, glancing over at the guy. "I was playing my guitar when this senior walked up to me. He tapped me on my shoulder and then-" Ashley said, cutting off and looking down at her shoes.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Drake nodded "I think I know how you feel" he said with a small shrug. He listened to her "So he.. died?" he asked her thinking thats what she meant
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 pm

"No, no, I'd try to kill myself if I killed anyone." Ashley said, shaking her head. "He just collapsed to the ground and started twitching." she said quietly.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Drake lifted his eyesbrows "At least he's not dead" he pointed out hoping to make her at least feel alittle better.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:15 pm

"Yeah, but I just don't like that no I can tap me on the shoulder or give me hug or they feel pain." Ashley said with a sigh and stared at the ground.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Drake sighed lightly "So no one can touch you and you cant touch anyone? Why cant you?" he asked her
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:06 pm

"I don't know why, it just happened one day in the sixth grade." she said with a sigh. "I also can read what people are thinking when I touch them or they touch me." Ashley said, looking down at the ground. "And I can see people's auras." she added.

Last edited by CheezyDoodle on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova^^ Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 pm

(( Hey, so sorry I haven't been on. So, whats been happening? I really need to jump Fate in here somewhere. ))
Nova^^
Nova^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Drake listened to what she was talking about, then he started talking "I know how you feel. Im a Werewolf, Vampire and something else Hybrid. I- I have done... bad things that I regret. " he said standing up and walking over to a tree a few inches away from him. Drake looked at the ground and few seconds later her looked back up at Ashley, "What do the Auras do or tell?" he asked her.
|Want to start off where we left on TWIG with Justin,Melody,Conner?|
___

| Do you just want to rp with Jennifer and Fate instead? |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:08 pm

"They, uh, sort of tell how a person is feeling by the color their auras radiate around their body. But, the colors could mean different things, like green," Ashley said, looking over at him, "It could mean that the person is feeling peaceful or they could be feeling jealous."

(huh? are you having that problem with twig not showing up?. . .)
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Drake nodded lightly to show that he under stood what she meant. "So.. whats my color?" he asked her curiously.
| Yep. It says MyBB error |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm

(Kitty-Kate, RP? Smile)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:22 pm

| Oh Course :3.
Who and who? |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:26 pm

(Wanna pick up from where we left off with Andrew and Serina on TIWG? Smile)

(Oh, and I might be just a little slow because I'm watching Death Note.)
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:30 pm

| Sure and I still dont know what Death Note it ♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣ - Page 2 Icon_silent.
Can you ger the last post? I have to get off and sneak onto my phone X] |
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next