The Role-Playing Forum
Hello and welcome to The Role-Playing Forum! Just click on than "register" part to join! ;D Or if you are already a member of this site, then click "log in"!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Role-Playing Forum
Hello and welcome to The Role-Playing Forum! Just click on than "register" part to join! ;D Or if you are already a member of this site, then click "log in"!
The Role-Playing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣ - Page 4 Empty Re: ♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:38 pm

I shrugged as I pulled onto the road. "Not as big as a Corvette, but It's still a pretty nice car." I smiled at him before doing a few turns and pulling into the parking lot to the pizza place. I got out and waited for him before walking over to the door and going inside.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣ - Page 4 Empty Re: ♣Crystal View High school | Book1♣

Post by Katiegirl97 Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Andrew smiled back at her "I like it." he said grinning at her. He hoped out of the car and shut his door and went to Serina's side.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:03 pm

I paid the ten dollars for us to eat the buffet and grabbed a plate before pilling it with pizza slices. I smiled at Andrew. "Alright, where do you want to sit?"
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:03 am

"So...." Ashley said as she leaned against a tree. Suddenly there was a loud cry and a falcon swooped down with a message on it's leg. Ashley grinned and held out her arm which the raptor landed on. Ashley untied the note and read it. "Yes, it worked." she said, giving the bird a kiss on the top of it's head. The falcon squawked in annoyance and flapped out it's wings a little bit.

Conner tried picking Justin up, but he stumbled and nearly dropped him on the cold, hard ground. "Uh, I guess I could drag him along." he said with a short laugh.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:45 pm

Andrew followed and looked at her when she paid "You know I could of payed right?" he asked her with a smile. He looked around "Uh, How about over there" he said pointing to a table next to a window-
___

Drake watched as the falcon landed on Ashley's arm. He waited patiently but couldn't help himself but to ask "What worked?" he asked her even though it was her own business.

Melody sighed "I Can do something but you'll think im a freak" she said looking at Justin then back at Conner
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:10 pm

I shrugged. "Don't worry about it. Money's o problem to me and Blake; we're loaded." I smiled at him. "Sure," I said gleefully before walking over to the table he had pointed out. I sat down and waited for him before starting to eat my many pizza slices.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:56 pm

"Something I like to call FM, Falcon Messaging." she said with a grin. "Sure I could use a cellphone or something like that, but for a fun little thing to do I felt like teaching a falcon to send messages for me all over the world. Kind of like messenger pigeons." Ashley said as she stroked the bird. "Everytime I send a message using him, he always gives it to the wrong person, loses it, or gets a little lost and comes back, but this time he got it to the right place." she stated, sending the bird off who landed in a nearby tree.

"Melody, I would never call you a freak." Conner said, shaking his head.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Andrew shrugged "I know but still... I just like paying. It's the right thing to do.. it's kinda of a long story" he said sitting down at the table
__

Drake listened as she spoke about that Falcon Message thing. It was intresting to hear about, "That's neat. So did you come up with FM youself?" Drake asked her curiously-

Melody sighed "This you might" she said looking at the ground and then slowly took out her wand. Her wand had a silver body and purple and blue glass tip that shined, and if you had ever seen her broom they looked alot alike. Melody said a spell quietly that was suppost to make Justin waitless and or float, it depended. She looked back at the ground just waiting for Conner to call her a freak or run away, it'd happen before with other people
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:32 pm

"Well I based it off of the messegner pigeons, but yeah, kind of." she said with a nod.

"You're, you're a witch?" Conner said, his eyes widdening slightly. "That's, that's....." trailing off to find the right word. "Amazing." he finished saying, grinning.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:56 pm

I smiled at him after taking one more bite. "Alright, what's the story? We have plenty of time."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:57 pm

I smiled at him after taking one more bite. "Alright, what's the story? We have plenty of time."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Drake smiled slightly, "That's cool" he said with a smile at her.

Melody's eyes widened as she looked at the ground, she looked up at him "You- you don't think Im a freak?" she asked him stund but so happy that he has said 'amazing'.
___
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Andrew looked at the table for a few seconds "Well, before I began It wasn't my fault" he said softly to her. He sighed "I was a poor kid when I was little. I never had anyone with me, even when I was 2,.. I was alone. " he said softly. "Well I met this wealthy boy when I was 9 who found out about me, like me being a vampire and everything so he for some odd reason he was jealous and want to be a vampire since he had everything he ever wanted. So when he told me to help him become one... I refused since I was a monster and I wasn't going to do that to others, so he got really mad and decided that if he couldn't be a vampire then I should be miserable." he said looking up at her "So he brought me to lunch and said he buy everything, and so he bought everything. But at the end he yelled that I'd stollen from him and they put me in jail for 'stealing' which I didn't do." he said looking at her "Sorry for boring you. It was a long and pointless, boring story" he said to her softly
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:07 pm

I smiled at him and reached forward, placing my hand over his. "Andrew, don't worry abou it; it wasn't boring at all." I frowned and my eyes narrowed. "And he had no right to do that." I smiled softly and sweetly again. "And you of all people should know that I would never do that sort of thing to you."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Andrew looked up at her and smiled back at her softly. He nodded "Yah, I know but for years I've been hiden from the world... like I never talked to anyone I was afraid to, and then you came along and I became happy" he said with a sweet smile at her. Amdrew nodded "I know but it's kinda haunted me ever since that happened, and I know you'd never do that" he said with a soft smile at her
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Ashley nodded, and sent the falcon off to go hunt or something.

"Of course I don't think you're a freak. You may be a witch, but you still are the same sweet, pretty Melody I've known since earlier this day." Conner said, smiling lightly at her.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:21 am

I smiled and blushed, looking down. "Uh, yeah, no problem." I looked back up at him. "And as long as you know I wouldn't, we're fine." I smiled at him. I finished the pizza and sat back in my seat. I smiled again as I waited for him to finish, but didn't want to rush him at all.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Drake watched the bird for a second and then back at Ashley "So--" he said not knowing what to do or say

Melody blushed and smiled at Conner, and walked over to him and hugged him slightly "Thanks Conner" she said softly
__

Andrew had one piece of pizza and finished it soon after her since he had been talking before-
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 pm

My phone started ringing and my stomach started sinking as I listened to what the person on the other end was saying. I nodded. "Ye-yes sir, I understand," I stuttered, nervous. I gulped and hung up, trying worried.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Andrew tilted his head "Everything okay?" he asked her softly
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:03 am

"So, um....." Ashley said, and quickly tried to think of something to talk about.

Conner smiled and hugged her slightly back too. "So, uh, I think we should continue on our way to take Justin back." he said, looking back over to the drunk guy floating in mid-air.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:50 am

Drake looked around for a second and then back at her "So, where are you from?" he asked her since he didn't know what else to say or really ask about.

Melody looked at Justin and nodded "Yah, before people started woundering. Luckly no ones out her besides us three" she said with a small smile and walking over to the guy in the air
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:39 am

"I used to live in the great but chilly city, Boston, Massachusetts." Ashley said, kicking a big pinecone.

"Well, it is..." he said, and checked the time on his phone. "Almost one in morning." Conner finished saying, while walking along.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Drake nodded "I use to live in New Orleans Louisiana" he said with small smile remembering his home town. Even though New Orleans wasn't the nicest place he still loved it-

Melody's eyes widened slightly "Wow it's early" she said with a small smile. She looked at Justin then at Conner as they walked, "So.. tell me alittle about yourself" she said softly to him
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CheezyDoodle Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:02 pm

"Really, were you around for that terrible hurricane?" Ashley asked, her eyes widdening slightly.

"Like what?" Conner asked, glancing over at her.
CheezyDoodle
CheezyDoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next